Monday, May 29, 2006

I Love a Long Weekend

So, the BBBB was completed on Friday, May 26. Let it be written - I am DONE! I wish I knew the exact date that I started it (sometime in March) although I have to include the zillion times I had to rip and restart due to some minor difficulty with all the seed stitch. And yes, the yarn pooled; I didn't know this was a bad thing until I read about it recently on the WWW. But, it looks like Sam loves it anyway! I took it to my sister's yesterday, and visited with my new niece, Maria. She is absolutely beautiful! And, she is now my reason to knit baby clothes and accessories! But, first things first: The Mason Dixon Book, and the project I have been dying to try: The Ballband Dishcloth. Here is my first (completed in Sugar & Cream, except for weaving in ends,)


and my second, already a WIP, in Peaches & Cream. This dishcloth addiction is hilarious, and useful! Which actually, I need to get back to...

No comments: