Monday, October 30, 2006

Little Black Dress Beads

I spent some time shopping with my sister and niece on Saturday, and found a great little black dress for only $32.00. Can you believe it? What a fantastic bargain. I plan to wear it to B's wedding November 25. B's bridesmaids will be wearing the jewelry I made. So I decided I should also be wearing SassyKrafty Original Designs jewelry. I spent Saturday night at the bookstore getting inspired, and found this great book, Get Your Sparkle On. I always seem to forget how much I love to bead. But this book was a fun read, and definitely gave me some great ideas. I ended up using beads that were already in my stash. I'm thinking the most expensive part of my outfit for the wedding will be my pair of shoes! I had fully intended to post a pic here, but I can't seem to get Blogger to cooperate. Anyway, I made 2 necklaces, 3 bracelets (which still need the elastic trimmed,) and a pair of earrings. I'll just save the pic for later. For now, I'm off to watch the Cardinals special on television. Yes, I live in the city that is the home of the baseball World Champions!

No comments: