Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2007 Crafting Goals

  1. Update my blog with Adobe Photoshop. I have already purchased and downloaded the program. Now I'd like to at least add a custom made banner to my site.
  2. Knit the Hourglass Sweater from LMKG. Andean Silk in Cranberry is being shipped from Knit Picks. It will be my first adult size sweater.
  3. Finish knitting my first pair of socks. This means finishing the second sock. And then hopefully knitting more pairs of socks.
  4. Join a Stitch 'N Bitch group. I'm planning on checking out two of them this weekend; one's on Saturday and one's on Sunday. I am really psyched about this goal.
  5. Learn to sew. I have the machine. And I have a number of books I've bought for this very reason. I even have some fabric already.
  6. Learn to crochet, at least a little. I of course purchased Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker, since I learned to knit from the original Stitch 'N Bitch.
  7. Learn to knit from a chart. There are quite a few lace shawls I am interested in making, but the charts scare me a little.
  8. Learn to cable knit. I plan to make Fetching, as soon as I attain this goal.
  9. Bead more jewelry from stash. I don't make jewelry nearly as often as I'd like.
  10. Knit from stash as much as possible. I really have a lot of yarn planned for a lot of specific projects. I need to save the money and knit the stash!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Great goals!! Hmmm..I should do the same (make a list of goals). I hope you can achieve them!