Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Very Own IPod Cozy

Behold the beloved new IPod Nano. I bought this plastic case with a clip on the back so I could wear it while walking, doing housework, etc. However, it doesn't transport well in my purse like this. The wires from the earphones get tangled up in everything.



So, enter the new IPod Cozy,
designed by me (and some
inspiration by this and this!)













Note the earphone pocket on the back (done by picking up stitches) and the cutout for the earphone cord. I am so completely proud of this! It is my first fairly original design, using the ideas from multiple patterns.

Specifics:
Pattern: My Very Own IPod Cozy
Yarn: SWTC Karaoke (maybe half of 1 skein)
Needles: Susan Bates Aluminum US Size 7
Started: 1/3/07
Finished: 1/4/07
I LOVE these fairly small projects that I can complete in a matter of a few days. Makes me feel like I am really accomplishing something!

No comments: