Saturday, February 17, 2007

More Hats!

Pattern: Scallop Brim Instant Hat from Just One More Row
Yarn: 3 skeins Tahki Baby Print (1 1/2 for each hat)
Needles: Denise Interchangeables Size 15 16 inch
Started: 2/12/07
Finished: 2/17/07
I made 2 of these quick hats. I plan to take them to our Cancer Center on Monday. I love how floppy and warm they are. I also like the fact that I'm starting to really get my money's worth out of my Denise Interchangeables. I started on the Anthropologie-Inspired Capelet earlier today on Denise Needles. And yes, that is Sam in the pic - he just can't stay away from an open window!


3 comments:

Elinor said...

Wow, that looks so cozy! What a great idea. And btw, congrats on the Webster Blogger thing!!

7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said...

Were you able to find Tahki Baby locally? I was looking for some for a sweater & didn't have any luck.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I did cast onto DPNs, and I did think it was odd. After 2 rows I just switched to my circulars and it was fine. Maybe the designer really doesn't like that tight first row?