Monday, August 20, 2007

Just a Quick Blurb

Yes, I'm alive! I don't know what my deal is lately, but my time management skills suck. I think this is due in part to the fact that now that I have friends and go out and do things, I finally have a life, which prevents me from having time to blog, clean the house, etc. (I know, cleaning the house isn't really a SassyKrafty topic, but I thought I'd throw it in there. I honestly really need to clean. And let's not even discuss going to the grocery store.) I do have a lot to share with you, and to prevent a super-long post, I'm going to do this in smaller increments. Stay tuned for posts about Stitch n' Pitch, Stitches Midwest, and new yarn. For now, I wanted to show you the absolutely fantastic present my friend Mindy made for me following my surgery.

Yes, those are Gall Bladder Gift Tags and Stitch Markers! How creative - they totally cracked me up. And, how thoughtful. I really do like having friends, even if it does mean I have less time to clean the house...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are hilarious!

can't wait to see your other posts!

Crafty and Crap said...

my house is always messy and i am always trying to clean it...So you are in perfect company.

nicole said...

Cleaning is overrated. Gall bladder-themed gifts are, however, priceless.

Romi said...

Very cute! Hope you are feeling much much better. :)

YarnSnob said...

hahah, those are awesome!!! Very original.

House cleaning? Leave it for the hubby!!
xx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are looking up for you. :)

Knit - R - Done said...

My friend started calling me a cold, gallbladderless b#$ch after I got mine out. I thought you might think that was funny. Those were cute, thanks for sharing.