Sunday, June 11, 2006

So Many Projects

I have been dying to blog for almost 2 weeks, and could never find the time! I actually attempted on Thursday, but Blogger was down. Wouldn't you know, technical difficulties on my only night with free time. In the meantime, I have been organizing all of my upcoming projects. I didn't realize how many patterns I had already bought yarn for! (I plan to post these patterns and their specs here soon; have to get my binder situated first. (That's right, my binder-would you expect anything less from Miss Organization?) In the meantime, I feel like I have Knitting ADD. I am just so excited about so many things! Now I know why knitters everywhere have numerous UFOs on needles at the same time. I became one of those knitters last night. I now have a both Mason Dixon Ballband Dishcloth and a Mason Dixon Baby Genius Burp Cloth on needles at the same time! And so it begins... Due to my recent giving in, I am now in need of more bags to hold my projects in. Conveniently, look what Target had on clearance yesterday:

Perfect for carrying smaller projects like the ones mentioned above! Or, of course, pieces/beginnings of larger projects. Although I still have "My First Knitting Bag," purchased at Home Goods, for just such occasions:


Anyway, back to the Target bags: Here's a peek at the inside, with my Burp Cloth in progress (on the left,) and a side view of the extra zippered pocket on the side (on the right.):

Can you tell I think this was an awesome purchase? I find it funny that I get this excited about the accessories that accompany knitting!

No comments: