Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mason Dixon Swapcloth

That's right, this week I received my fantastic package from my swapcloth pal Beth. I LOVE getting snail mail, especially a package that was this thoughtful. This is my first handknit item that someone else had knitted for me. I don't really have any local knitter friends at this point, so this was very exciting! As you can see, I received a dishcloth, 2 skeins of Knit Picks sock yarn, and neon mice for Muffin and Sam. Muffin played with a mouse right away.

Here she is looking a little exhausted after throwing the green mouse all over the living room! Beth also sent a beautiful photo card, which I'm thinking she made herself. I plan to hang it on my "Inspirational Board," the bulletin board I want to hang in my craft room above my desk. Beth's photo will be my first addition!

1 comment:

bethc said...

So glad you and your furbabies are enjoying. I must say I didn't take the photo, I'm smart enough to stock up on the work of talented people!!