Thursday, October 12, 2006

Always More Organization

For those of you who don't know me very well yet, I love to organize and be organized. My home is full of baskets, containers, boxes, etc, each one with it's own contents, each one with a special purpose. So I now need to introduce my valued needle holders, compliments of Thimble. I searched all over the internet looking for the perfect needle cases, and I believe I have found them. I purchased 2 of her straight needle cases (yes, I have that many straight needles,) and I adore her creations.


Look at the fantastic, whimsical way they close, with a satin ribbon and a button.

As you can see, my needles of all sizes and lengths fit perfectly, and that top flap folds over to hold them in when I roll it shut.

I bought a knitting bag to match the peach case as well. You should check out Thimble's site. I want everything she makes!

As for true knitting content, I am still working on "The First Sock." I already have to thank and compliment my Secret Pal from Secret Pal 9, who has given me fabulous instructions on some questions I had. Sometimes it is hard teaching yourself out of just a book, and you need some personal support. I went to my SP, and she jumped right in! She is the best! I'm already dying to find out who she is...

No comments: