Monday, October 16, 2006

SP9 Contest

In the spirit of all things fun, here's my first SP9 Contest Q & A:

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot? Right now my favorite knitting spot is in my bed, leaning back on a couple of pillows, watching the 10 o'clock news before going to sleep.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead? I would continue to bead; actually, I would do a lot more beading. I think my beading habit has dropped off considerably since learning to knit!

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? I honestly never think about traveling much, although for years I have had a huge desire to get to Estes Park, Colorado. What I've seen in pictures is beautiful, and I can only imagine how impressive mountains are in person. It's funny, I wanted to go there long before I learned how to knit, or learned about the Estes Park Wool Market - now so many more reasons to go!

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a wife and mother, 2 things I am not doing yet, but hopefully someday soon. I also wanted to be a ballerina. I ended up choosing social work instead - fulfilling in a totally different way. Maybe that 's something else I would take up if I could no longer knit; I could dance again...

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I'm torn between peanut butter cup and jamoca almond fudge. I'm terrible at making decisions - can I have a scoop of both?

No comments: