Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Spring 2007 Interweave Knits

I received my copy today. I have to say, I am in love with a number of patterns in it. Seems like a few people on live journal might not have been so impressed, but I am! Maybe I'm just so ready for some Spring knitting. I lust after this the most:


The beautiful Cable Down Raglan. Do you think I can pull it off? I've never done cables. Well, and as some of you know, I've never even done an adult-size sweater. I've been planning on knitting the Hourglass Sweater from LMKG. But it's more of a Fall sweater, don't you think? (Yes, I'm trying to rationalize this here.) The Cable Down Raglan screams Spring to me. I even like the color. Hmm, may be time to search for a yarn that would work for this, wouldn't you say? Why not jump into sweater knitting head first?!

I'm also wanting to knit Wicked, by Zephr Style. I'm getting ready to download the pattern. I think I'm going to make it a Spring sweater as well, maybe with some Shine Worsted from Knit Picks I've got in Green Apple. I wonder how that will knit up.

Spring knitting, here I come!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love that cabled raglan - I say go for it! I would knit it, but I don't really need more long-sleeve cable sweaters in a warm climate. too bad - it's so pretty.