Sunday, February 04, 2007

Secret Pal 9 Revealed!

I can't believe Secret Pal 9 is finished. I had a great pal - Hope Curtis of http://www.procrastiknitter.com/. She sent me a fantastic e-mail telling me all about herself. It sounds like she has an awesome family and a home full of animals - my kind of girl! Plus, I received my final package yesterday. Look at all the goodies!


All kinds of fantastic things, including some great yarn, needles, chocolate, a Boyd's bear, a pen, and some fantastic "learning to crochet tools." I have been itching to learn (remember my 2007 Crafting Goals?) Now I have no excuse not to start immediately! I'm really excited about the interactive CD. I actually still refer to my knittinghelp.com CDs - the videos helped me tremendously. Anyway, thanks so much Hope - you really spoiled me!

I went to Urban Knitters again yesterday (the SnB group.) Christina and I were there - she is a pretty awesome knitter. I don't know yet if she has a blog though; I'll have to ask her. You wouldn't believe how many people came up to us and asked about our knitting - kids and adults! We were even interviewed by a student from Webster University who will be posting a story on knitting on Webster Bloggers later this week. How cool is that?

I can't say enough how much I love knitting, and everything about it...

2 comments:

Eileen said...

That was my student! I hope he did a good job.

Eileen said...

So is this urban knitters group open to suburban knitters?