Monday, November 20, 2006

Sock Box

Hmm, what could this be? A gift from my Secret Pal 9? (that apparently has been sitting at my post office since November 7. I never got a delivery slip, and therefore didn't even know I had a package waiting! But my SP was kind enough to send me an email asking me if I had received it, with the package number and everything. Is she kind-hearted or what?)

Notice the fancy box underneath the wrapping. My SP9 must already know me well - I love any container/organizational item!

Look at all the great stuff inside!

My SP9 has sent me an awesome package, with 4 skeins of Knit Picks Dancing sock yarn (2 different colorways,) the books Knit Socks! (which was on my Amazon Wish List,) and Knitting for Babies (for my niece), patterns for sock earrings, Christmas stocking ornaments, and a keychain sock blocker, a set of DPNs (for the new great patterns,) a sunflower planting kit, and 2 coupons for free Ben & Jerry's ice cream! BTW, I love ice cream! And I love this gift. It could not have come at a better time. The dark, cold weather has been bringing me down a bit lately, and to top it off, today was a tough day at work. It meant so much to me today to receive something so thoughtful. My Secret Pal 9 is fantastic...

No comments: